- What types of data do we collect, and how do we use it?
- Third parties who process your data
- How do I opt-out of data collection?
- How can I access my data?
- How long is my data stored?
- Can I delete my data?
What types of data do we collect, and how do we use it?
We only collect the private data of a user that is required for the BudgetBloom application to operate and function or is directly related to or associated with personal finance and budgeting.
Information you provide us.
- Personally identifiable information in the form of your first and last name is collected to provide users with personalized communications and customer support.
- Contact details, including your telephone number and email address, are used for securely accessing BudgetBloom and any communications, such as marketing emails directly related to the features and functionality offered by BudgetBloom. Customer support functions may also use contact information to provide customer support.
- Financial information such as your financial institutions, account balances, and transactions are transmitted and stored securely and used to provide the basic functionality required by BudgetBloom.
- Payment details, including credit cards and associated data, are collected if subscribing to a paid subscription. We do not process or store billing and payment details, such as credit card numbers, in any way, but rather, we send this information directly and securely to the payment processing service Stripe.
Information collected via technology:
- Analytics data is collected and stored to analyze how BudgetBloom is utilized, such as the usage of a particular feature or functionality, how often users access the application, or when a user upgrades to a paid plan.
- Financial information such as your financial institutions, accounts, account balances, and transactions associated with these accounts is collected if you have connected your financial institution with BudgetBloom. Financial data is collected via third-party service Stripe periodically and stored securely by BudgetBloom.
Third parties who process your data
Billing and Payments
How do I opt-out of data collection?
You can opt-out of both personalized and anonymized data collection via the Privacy Preferences on the BudgetBloom settings page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I access my data?
You can download your data via the Privacy Preferences on the BudgetBloom settings page or contact us at email@example.com.
How long is my data stored?
Data related to your user account is stored indefinitely or until a user deletes their account.
Can I delete my data?
You can delete your data via the Privacy Preferences on the BudgetBloom settings page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email us at email@example.com or contact us through the customer support options available in the BudgetBloom application and marketing site if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy at BudgetBloom.